Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why do not I realize her feelings?


Until right after graduation, Ben several things, Aquan also not spoken with me. Respectively, the burning of her message, and i experienced been like that might not regret their I certainly treatment about Aquan, I certainly do not like strong, I knew Aquan's secret, why do not I go to fulfill been worried concerning the two individuals in adore to support my? Why do I like that to harm Aquan? due to the fact that Aquan afternoon uncontrollable jealous behavior? Why do not I realize her feelings? The contrary, due to the fact of her attitude to heart? as well as created a despicable and deadly revenge?

I regret the extreme, but I do not have an possibility to cure Aquan do not give anybody leave the tackle alone went towards the field.

As of today, frequently believe of individuals days, my center will Daojiao like pain. Why is so ignorant it? Why is so bad? I to rid Equan imprint in my mind, I overlook she saw later, I type of plaintive eyes, I overlook her despair right after the depression, I would not dare to inform when the reality , I'm afraid that even he despised me.

Aquan, i experienced been incorrect all these years, I happen to be struggling with conscience condemned. Aquan, forgive me?

Sometimes, the incorrect committed was young, due to the fact the impulse for existence can no lengthier compensate for, I also My best, but I harm her the most! as well as one, allow me say sorry experienced no chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment